Inside/Outside Sales Associate – NY – Holland & Sherry
Posted date: 2/9/18
Who we are:
From our inception in 1836, Holland & Sherry has specialized in the finest textiles for the apparel industry. In 1998, Holland & Sherry Interiors was born out of this legacy. Taking inspiration from these traditional apparel fabrics, our interiors textiles have a transitional quality suited for all aspects of the decorated room. In addition to fabrics, Holland & Sherry has developed collections which range across product categories from custom embroidery, rugs, wallcovering and trim, to leather, hardware and lighting.
Now, we are in search of a persistent Sales Associate to join our interior design sales team in the D&D. Our new team member must be organized, passionate, and resourceful. Our company is rapidly expanding, creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Cultivating existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry
- Driving sales by selling Holland & Sherry products and services to design professionals and other trade members
- Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- Selling Holland & Sherry products and services to design professional and other trade members
- Promptly following up on all client queries
- Corresponding with our customer service team and other showroom locations
Our ideal candidate:
- Is respectful, punctual and personable
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude and is extremely personable
- Is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and inclined to learn necessary CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
- Has interior design industry experience, however this is not essential; our ideal candidate will be eager to listen & learn and have a background in sales.
- Owns a car and is able to travel to appointments
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we’ve grown steadily every year we’ve been in business
- Our worldwide team (Scotland, London, Dubai, Munich, Paris, East Asia, Mexico City, LA, San Fran, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas, NY) is made up of intelligent, dedicated, & motivating people who make terrific coworkers and a strong support system.
- We offer competitive salary with commission
- Our benefits package includes a large match on your 401K, Life insurance, Combined PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield with low premiums and deductibles, phone and car rental discounts, and ability to purchase company stock, and much more.
Interested applicants should email your resume & cover letter to Tahmina Parvin at email@example.com
Customer Service Representative – Holland & Sherry
Posted Date: 2/5/18
Holland & Sherry’s New York location is looking for a dynamic, energetic person to join us full-time, to manage customer service on our extensive and successful product lines.
What we’re looking for:
- A bright, motivated go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- Interior design industry experience is helpful but not essential; the most important thing is that you be interested in the industry and eager to learn.
- A polished, professional, outgoing personality.
- Attention to detail is of paramount importance.
What the job will be:
- Learning the ins and outs of the product lines so your knowledge makes you indispensable to our clients and salespeople worldwide.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients via phone and email channels.
- Generating quotes, performing stock checks, placing orders and following them through to successful completion.
- Prioritizing daily tasks using in-depth understanding of company policies and procedures to ensure efficient and satisfactory customer service.
- Acting as point of contact for Holland and Sherry showrooms nationally, answering any procedural enquires from shipping to purchasing.
- Working closely with NYC showroom to serve as the liaison for UK customer service and shipping teams for all Holland and Sherry branded and collaboration fabric lines.
- Managing the Holland and Sherry line, including customer service for the NYC showroom, purchasing for line globally, and answering any product or procedure questions from all Holland & Sherry showrooms.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we have grown steadily every year we’ve been in business.
- The fabric and hardware divisions are growing rapidly, which means there is a lot of opportunities to gain responsibility over time and advance your career.
- Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific co-workers.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We offer a starting 3 week PTO (Vacation, personal sick time), 4 weeks on your second year, and 5 weeks on your seventh year.
Interested applicants, please submit a PDF version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company URL: http://hollandandsherry.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $43,000.00
Showroom Manager – Made Goods
Posted date: 1/23/18
Ardmore Home Design is a growing family of luxury home décor brands (Made Goods, Pigeon & Poodle, Blue Pheasant) servicing the interior design and boutique distribution channels. We succeed by having a constant focus on exceeding our demanding customers’ expectations in all areas, including design, quality, service and product availability. We strive to be better every day at what we do, which has led to our continued strong growth.
We are looking for a Showroom Manager to manage our New York Showroom. Establish and attain sales goals. Provide outstanding customer service. Ensure the showroom is visually and aesthetically well-merchandised. Promote brand awareness. Manage, motivate showroom team to meet goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales Targets
- Work as a team with outside sales representation to meet monthly /annual established goals.
- Report weekly activity. Include volume, requests made, trends, challenges, feedback and opportunities.
- List items sold off the floor and collaborate with internal team about suggestions for replacements/re-orders.
- Produce a monthly report covering objectives set, results achieved and sales performance, collating forward indicators. Accurately monitor, analyze and report sales patterns and trends.
- Generate weekly call logs and establish customer list.
- Brand Image
- Maintain the Ardmore Home Design image to the highest standards.
- Increase exposure of all brands.
- Educate customers about product design, inspiration, custom options, materials used and capabilities.
- Network with the design community. Attend trade events that feature designers and Ardmore Home Design brands.
- Share local press/features with management and marketing.
- Develop and extend the customer account base through local marketing/ initiatives.
- Customer Service
- Extend the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Reflect positively the image and philosophy of the Ardmore Home Design brands.
- Respond promptly to customer requests, liaising with customer service, account managers and the front office to provide quotes, sales orders and resolve queries.
- Advise on natural variances, color and suitability.
- College Degree; BA in Business or combination of education and experience.
- Proven management experience in leading, motivating, developing a team
- Knowledge of and relationships with design community
- High end customer service and luxury retail experience
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
- Computer savvy, experienced with till systems, Excel, Word
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- Excellent growth opportunities
- 15 days of PTO
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Sales Associate – Rug Art International
Posted date: 12/20/19
Rug Art New York is in search of a dynamic Sales Associate to add to our expanding showroom team. Must be a self-starter and highly motivated, capable of working efficiently alone or as part of a team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry.
- Has a genuine interest- in the design industry, the quality product we represent and participating in the unique opportunity for growth as the company continues to succeed.
- Outside sales, cold calling and driving sales to the showroom by presenting our luxury rugs to design professionals and other trade members.
- Producing and routinely updating target account lists of clients and sales strategies for each account
- Visit installation locations, inspect merchandise at our warehouse, set up for trade shows, assist with display windows and vignettes.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales-driven position, ideally within the interior design/textile showroom community, knowledge of rugs/textiles is a plus
- personable and professional
- organized with the ability to multi-task
- Punctual (without excuses)
- pays attention to detail on all levels
- proficient in Apple computers, EZOffice, Microsoft Word, Sales Force, EXCEL and others.
About the company:
RUG ART is an award-winning rug and carpet company based in New York. Our primary showroom is in Manhattan’s premier D & D Building. We have a satellite office in Ft. Lauderdale Florida and representation throughout the US and London.
Our luxury rugs are made to order. We customize color, texture, and pattern for some of the most respected Designers and Architects globally. Our designs are created by Sigal Sasson who serves as the visionary and head designer behind RUG ART. Along with business partner/husband Vidal, they turned RUG ART into one of the premier, international, to-the-trade rug companies.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Representative – Clarence House
Posted date: 11/20/17
A leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings, Passementerie and furnishings is seeking an outside sales representative to call on the interior design trade.
The position will be responsible for selling fabrics, wallcoverings and furniture lines as well as product and sampling to accounts within the Manhattan territory.
We are looking for a successful professional who will:
- Maintain relationships with existing clients as well as develop and grow new business in the residential and commercial sectors.
- Analyze the territory and identify growth opportunities for existing and new accounts.
- Collaborate with the showroom staff in order to maximize sales-
- Achieving individual
- And team goals.
- Attend industry events to network and promote Clarence House and its brands.
Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, passionate about the product and the trade, have an extensive network or contacts within the luxury design community and be driven to succeed.
To apply, please Contact Mary Beth Brown, Regional Sales Manager at email@example.com
Senior Inside Sales Associate – Pierre Frey
Posted date: 11/17/17
Pierre Frey, a leader in luxury textiles, wallcoverings and carpets, is seeking an inside showroom sales associate to develop residential sales in the New York territory. This is an opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the luxury design industry. We are seeking a sales associate leader with extensive industry knowledge and relationships to maximize the potential of this high traffic showroom to increase our overall business.
- Exceed sales goals
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and nurturing new relationships for long-term sales growth
- Creating a welcoming and helpful showroom environment, greeting and working with customers in person and on the phone to help them find product to fit their projects,
- Networking at industry events and within the industry in general to promote the brand
- Keeping abreast of industry happenings and trends
- Maintaining consistent follow-up on client quotes and orders
- A strong drive and proven history in sales of textiles, wallcoverings, furniture or carpets
- An extensive network of contacts in the luxury design community
- Highly motivated team player with a positive and eager attitude
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented
- Knowledge and passion for interior design, the arts and/or the luxury goods marketplace
- Professional demeanor
- Commensurate with experience
About Pierre Frey
Pierre Frey, founded in Paris in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallcoverings and carpets in the purest French tradition, with extensive distribution worldwide. The company’s rich collection of over 7,000 items includes Pierre Frey designs as well as collections from the company’s other prestigious brands: Braquenie, Fadini Borghi, Boussac and Le Manach. For more information about Pierre Frey visit www.pierrefrey.com.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Consultant – The Robert Allen Design Group
Posted date: 11/9/17
Ensures each client’s visit to the showroom is a positive experience by providing professional and knowledgeable sales service. Achieves sales and profit objectives through selling activities.
Requirements include Associates degree or higher highly desired, 3-5 years sales experience in a showroom, retail environment, interior design or relevant field. Must have demonstrated an ability to achieve and/or exceed sales goals. Progressive negotiation and account management skills also required. Computer proficiency with working knowledge of all MS Office programs and Gmail. Home furnishing industry experience highly desired.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieves sales objectives as defined by Management through the implementation of account management programs.
- Implements strategies to ensure personal sales goals are achieved.
- Educates new clients on showroom product and services while providing a tour of the showroom and introductions to staff.
- Prospects new and inactive clients to optimize sales and client productivity.
- Actively participates in showroom events and activities including event preparation.
- Maintains continuous contact with clients, soliciting appropriate feedback and using information to build selling strengths.
- Promptly acknowledges and greets clients and visitors. Determines client needs, wants, dominant buying behavior and motivation to maximize selling opportunities.
- Incorporates effective negotiating techniques into sales strategies and utilizes competitor information in sales strategies. Prepares and presents accurate proposals.
- Develops thorough product knowledge through day to day selling activities, product research and participating in vendor and showroom product training.
- Actively uses appropriate technology and social media to notify clients of new merchandise and keeps clients updated on the status of orders and follows through on client inquiries.
- Participates in maintaining the appearance of the showroom floor on a daily basis.
- Completes inventory counts and price changes as necessary.
- Follows established administrative procedures in processing all sales orders.
- Accurately records information on product complaints, providing management with information to implement appropriate solutions.
- Work with the entire showroom team to assist where needed.
Outside Sales Representative – Try State Area-NJ-Long Island- CT-Brooklyn
Posted date: 11/6/17
Full-time.High-End showroom, looking for smart and passionate outside sales representative to call on the residential and commercial design trade.
You must be a motivated self-starter and exceptionally detailed. Having a design flair is a plus. Must have a car.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, Attn: Dario Cano
Inside Sales Representative – Donghia
Posted date: 10/30/17
Donghia, Inc. a luxury textile, furniture, lighting and wall covering brand is seeking a seasoned Inside Sales Associate for the Donghia New Yok Showroom. The ideal candidate will be energetic and proactive, possess excellent sales and communication skills and have a passion for interior design.
- Provide exceptional customer service to appointments and walk in traffic
- Determine client requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions to maximize selling opportunities
- Ensure sales goals are met or exceeded
- Explain the difference in quality of furniture between Donghia and our competitors
- Display detailed knowledge of all product lines
- Maintain updated customer information
- Help generate sales for all brands within the Donghia New York Territory
- Keep current showroom accounts abreast of new product launches through targeted mailings, telephone calls, emails, etc…
- Follow up on all sales to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct daily follow up for existing quotes
- Follow up on leads to generate new business
- Cultivate relationships within the local design community, and bring in key clients to special events
- Continuously build clientele and grow existing client sales
- Partner with the Territory Manager and other team players to implement innovative ways to market / sell Donghia and multi-line products
- Coordinate with Territory Manager to ensure client needs are met inside and out of the showroom
- Assist with showroom maintenance as designated by Territory Manager
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous inside sales experience in a high end luxury brand environment with primary focus on furniture
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales quotas
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must have the ability to learn multiple product lines
- Technically proficient, including Microsoft Office products
About the company:
Donghia, Inc. has consistently reflected the dynamic and innovative approach to design that its founder, Angelo Donghia, was renowned for.
Donghias’ collections of furniture, textiles, wallcovering, lighting and accessories are sold exclusively to interior designers and architects through Donghia’s nine showrooms across the United States and in over fifty representative showrooms throughout the world.
With a forty year history at the forefront of the luxury home furnishings industry, Donghia represents American design at its best.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALES ASSISTANT – Dedon
Posted date: 10/30/17
DEDON, Inc., the internationally recognized leader in luxury design and manufacturing, is eagerly seeking a New York Showroom Sales Assistant. This position is an entry-level role for someone eager to learn and break into the furnishings industry. A high focus on development and collaboration make this a great role for someone looking to become a member of a team!
DEDON was founded in 1990 and became the first company to weave synthetic fiber into luxury outdoor designs, setting a global standard of quality and innovation that informs its evolution to this day. DEDON’s vision is to redefine outdoor living through an attention to design and luxurious comfort. We are changing the way people live outdoors by working with the world’s leading designers and raising the bar for excellence and innovation in outdoor furniture.
With global headquarters in Germany and sales offices all over the world, DEDON, Inc., based in the United States of America is a rapidly expanding company looking for candidates that are eager to be a part of a growing team. Experience with furniture or luxury brands is preferable, but at DEDON we believe in hiring great people first and foremost!
Ideal candidates display the following characteristics:
- High motivation for success and exceeding goals
- An ability to proactively solve problems and generate solutions
- The desire to participate as an active team member
- A curious and critical nature
- An appreciation and eagerness for luxury while maintaining a down-to-earth demeanor
- Comfort with change and a desire for continual improvement
- A passion for delivering a luxury experience to clients
- Thorough and adept written and verbal communication skills
- Quick adaptability and desire to learn new programs and systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact to qualify clients on the phone and in person
- Liaise with customer service and the sales team to assist with client’s needs
- Assist clients on the floor in a positive, and proactive manner when Sales Associates are otherwise occupied
- Insure accuracy at all stages of the sales process, including extensive quote writing, revision, and processing
- Manage the daily cash flow of the showroom, working closely with finance
- Act as the right-hand of sales team through management of client information including lead generation, data entry and CRM database management
- Arrange all shipments in and out of the showroom, including daily sample requests, furniture deliveries and year-end inventory
- Maintain showroom brand standards, from adherence of the visual concept to offering appropriate hospitality to attentive inventory of office supplies and sample library
- College degree required, preferably in a creative field, business or marketing
- Experience in administrative support, marketing, customer service or design greatly preferred
- Computer literate-must be comfortable working in Apple OS, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and display ability to learn new technologies and programs
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, specifically related to paperwork
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to excel in high stress, time-sensitive industry with demanding clientele
- Willing to be flexible and adapt to new responsibilities or tasks as needed
- An interest in sales, interior, or product design is a plus
To apply, send your resume to Danielle.email@example.com
Intern – Holland & Sherry
Posted date: 10/20/17
Who we are:
Holland & Sherry has developed a wide range of interior design products including custom embroidery, fabric, rugs, wallcovering and trim. Every item we produce reflects our core values of quality and craftsmanship, in keeping with what Holland & Sherry started over 180 years ago.
Responsibilities include helping designer’s process sample requests, mailings, answering phones, shipping samples, organizing the sample library and maintaining products on the showroom floor.
During the Internship, you will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of our Custom Divisions, to include Display and Sample Merchandising, Product Development, Inventory Management, and Sales.
The position is a great opportunity to meet and work with many industry professionals. We are looking for someone to work 2-3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, and one extra weekday) a maximum of 29 hours a week. This is a paid internship.
Must be self-motivated, professional, organized and an excellent communicator who can articulate ideas clearly and efficiently. Applicants with or working towards a design background or sales experience are preferred.
- Organized, detail oriented and strong time management skills are vital
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $11.00 /hour
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales Representative – Marc Phillips
Posted date: 10/16/17
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for seeking out opportunities and building strong client relationships within the design industry. We require an excellent communicator who is able to work independently as well as part of a strong team. Candidate must have prior sales experience, a great sense of design and preferably experience within the interior design industry.
- Book sales calls and presentations with design professionals
- Present products to top tier interior designers and architects throughout NYC
- Build strong professional relationships with existing clients
- Discover new clients and opportunities
- Attend design events, network, and entertain design clients
- Maintain a clear focus to achieve growth goals
- Contribute to being part of an amazing team
- Rug experience not required but preferred
- 5 years sales experience within the professional interior design community
- Great communication skills are a must
- Must be a team player
- Goal oriented
- Contagious enthusiasm
- Excellent design aesthetic
- Relationship builder
- The ability to manage a heavy suitcase
Salary + commission dependent on experience.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Full Time Assistant Bookkeeper for High End, Multi Line Textile and Furniture Showroom
Posted Date: 10/4/17
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
Disciplined hands-on and proactive in all phases of bookkeeping. Excellent communication, telephone, typing skills and a team player required. Duties include heavy order entry, processing orders, implement debts and credits to clients releasing orders and coordinate trucking companies, entering bills, checking manufacturers acknowledgements, preparing reports, invoicing clients, entering payments, filing and, interacting with the sales staff on the selling floor and manufacturers. Must be proficient in Quickbooks. No one will be considered unless accomplished in Quick Books. Salary Commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume with your salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time Showroom Assistant/Intern – Rose Tarlow Melrose House
Posted Date: 9/22/17
The Rose Tarlow Melrose House NY flagship seeks an organized, collaborative individual to join our showroom team for a part time position/internship. 1-2 days per week, ideal schedule for student. This role involves a mix of responsibilities including:
• Pulling client sample requests
• Managing sample library & replenishing memo’s on a weekly basis
• Providing back up for answering phones when necessary. Checking general voicemail/email regularly
• Maintaining adequate levels of office supplies/order new supplies as needed
• Ensuring that the showroom and office space is neat and organized at all times
• Additional duties as needed
• Strong organization skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Professional demeanor and a positive, self-starter attitude
• Must be proactive and diligent about follow up on all tasks, completing them with efficiency and precision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Excel
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Sales Associate- JAB Anstoetz New York Showroom
posted date: 9/22/17
European based luxury home furnishings distributor JAB USA, Inc., is seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate for their flagship New York Showroom.
Excellent opportunity for a highly-driven sales professional with a proven track record of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals. Experience in the luxury home furnishings market preferred. Must possess a passion for sales and be customer service oriented.
- Generate sales for all brands and product categories in the Tri-state area
- Manage and maintain current accounts
- Identify new clients and develop new client relationships
- Recognize and develop new business opportunities
- Place, manage and follow up on orders
- Work closely with customer service department
- Monitor and analyze the market to optimize sales strategy
- Work closely with outside sales team
- Help to maintain showroom merchandising, new collection installations and general showroom maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the A&D luxury industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to details and able to multi-task
- Team player
- Commitment to excellence
About the Company:
Celebrating their 70th year-The JAB Group is a leading European editor of decorative fabrics and furnishings to the interior design trade. Collections include JAB, Chivasso and Soleil Bleu brands. The Company has showroom locations throughout Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America. Flagship New York showroom located in the D&D Building.
Salary commensurate with experience. Commission plan. Full benefits package.
Interested applicants, please send your cover letter and resume including salary requirements to Caroline Vaughn, firstname.lastname@example.org
JAB USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT – Walters
Posted date: 9/22/17
WALTERS is an 84 years old company specializing in Residential and Hospitality industry, the leading company for all custom designs. We curated a vast collection of interior and exterior from Classic to Ultra-modern design, from Wicker to Powder Coated Aluminum in material.
As we are expanding our Residential Showroom Business, we are looking for a team player that is committed in servicing our sales team, and customers. This position will be based in our New York showroom, and report to Showroom Manager of WALTERS. Under this direction, you will be responsible to support our inside and outside sales team, act as liaison between sales reps, vendors, product managers, and clients.
Role and Responsibilities are:
- Enter and assist Sales reps with order entry
- Responsible for all Purchase Order entry and review to ensure accuracy
- Process payments
- Track and manage logistics of shipments to ensure orders arrive timely
- Responsible for product tagging for the showroom items, and responsible for receiving showroom products ensuring all are in showroom inventory list
- Maintain showroom marketing materials
- Assist Sales Team to enter quotes when needed
- Must be detail oriented and know how to prioritize workload
- Must be analytical and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically in NetSuite or any ERP system and Microsoft office
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone with clients, vendors and sales team
- Ability to multi-task and work on many projects simultaneously
- Ability to read complex documents and thorough
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service and organization skills
- 2+ years sales experience in Furniture industry preferred but not a must
- At least 1-year experience in sales
To apply, send your resume to, email@example.com.
Outside Sales Representative: New York City- Residential
Posted date: 9/22/17
European luxury home furnishing editor, seeks experienced, professional outside sales representative with a proven track record for New York City residential sales territory.
Excellent opportunity for a highly-driven, enthusiastic, organized sales representative with extensive knowledge in the luxury home furnishings industry with strong contacts. Must be a team player, self-motivated with a history of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals.
Position is based out of the D&D building New York showroom.
- 2+ years of successful Outside Sales experience to the Design trade
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Existing knowledge of Home Furnishings Industry
- A passion for design
- Proven success in developing new business by expanding client base
- Work closely with the NY showroom team and Vice President of Sales
- Update sample libraries
- Follow up on client quotes and orders
- Prepare schemes for Designer
- Ability to set and maintain an active outside sales schedule
- Participate in relevant trade shows and sales conferences
- Attend industry events
Exact Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested applicants, please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer
HOLLAND & SHERRY – Sample Department Intern
Posted date: 8/16/17
Holland & Sherry is seeking an enthusiastic, efficient and highly organized intern to join our New York showroom sample department. As an industry leader, we experience some of the highest traffic in the D&D Building working with the top interior designers and architects in the world.
Responsibilities include preparing sample requests, assisting with replenishing sample stock, organizing sample returns and maintaining product displays on the showroom floor. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working in a team environment and must be reliable.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and learn about some of the highest quality interior products in the industry including fabrics, leather, wallcoverings and rugs. An ideal position for current students studying textile/interior/product design, recent graduates or those interested in the industry and eager to learn.
This position is paid and we require a commitment of 2 or 3 full-days per week.
Interested applicants, please email resume to Latrisa email@example.com for consideration
Sales Assistant – Edelman Leather
- Posted date: 8/2/17
- Job Description:
- COMPANY OVERVIEW – Come work at Edelman Leather! Edelman Leather is a specialty business of Knoll, a global office furnishings manufacturer committed to design excellence. Knoll is recognized internationally for creating workplace furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Edelman Leather is the premier brand of luxury leathers for interiors. Our craft is leather. Good leather is produced using hands, eyes, and sensitivity to create a beautiful product. Edelman Leather crafts the best leather in the world for Residential, Hospitality, Contract, Aircraft and Marine use. To learn more about Edelman Leather please visit our website www.edelmanleather.comPOSITION PROFILE – The Sales Assistant supports all activities as they relate to the sales process. The main focus of this position is to support the Sales Team in building the business through excellent Customer Service, actively setting up new Trade Accounts and adding to revenue through personal sales.
- Required Skills:
- Sales Support:
- Enhance the overall customer experience
- Greet and assist clients in the showroom, by phone and email
- Respond to client inquiries and execute marketing activities
- Provide administrative support to multiple levels of the sales team
- Attend outside sales presentations as needed
- Communicate features of product line and new introductions
- Generate quotes and process orders through CRM i.e. Salesforce
- Follow up on sales leads, CFA approvals, and sample requests
- Maintain product display and showroom aesthetic
- Manage sampling: restock, sample fulfillment and maintenance
- Conduct general administrative duties answering phones, filing, ordering supplies etc.
- Arrange shipments in and out of the showroom
- Work with building management as necessary for events, deliveries and maintenance
- Coordinate showroom visits and visual merchandising change-outs
- Manage catering for client meetings and marketing events
- 1-3 years’ experience in vendor/furniture sales, interior design or related field
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, associates, managers, outside contacts and corporate office both in person and by phone
- Ability to multi task and assist more than one customer at time
- Positive and energetic personality with problem solving capabilities
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity
Location: New York, New York, United StatesPosition Type: Full-Time/Regular
To apply, send your resume to Diana Ferretti at dFerrett@edelmanleather.com.
Intern – Élitis
Posted date: 7/26/17
Elitis is seeking an intern. This job will last for anywhere from a school semester to 6months (possibly longer)
We are flexible to days and hours. Position is based in the showroom but some additional support at our HQ may be requested.
- Pulling sample memos (this requires some ladder climbing)
- Data Entry
- Creating and maintaining displays
- Keeping product organized and labeled
- Small errands
Please send resumes to: Contact.firstname.lastname@example.org