Outside Sales Representative – Marc Phillips
Posted date: 10/16/17
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for seeking out opportunities and building strong client relationships within the design industry. We require an excellent communicator who is able to work independently as well as part of a strong team. Candidate must have prior sales experience, a great sense of design and preferably experience within the interior design industry.
- Book sales calls and presentations with design professionals
- Present products to top tier interior designers and architects throughout NYC
- Build strong professional relationships with existing clients
- Discover new clients and opportunities
- Attend design events, network, and entertain design clients
- Maintain a clear focus to achieve growth goals
- Contribute to being part of an amazing team
- Rug experience not required but preferred
- 5 years sales experience within the professional interior design community
- Great communication skills are a must
- Must be a team player
- Goal oriented
- Contagious enthusiasm
- Excellent design aesthetic
- Relationship builder
- The ability to manage a heavy suitcase
Salary + commission dependent on experience.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Assistant Bookkeeper for High End, Multi Line Textile and Furniture Showroom
Posted Date: 10/4/17
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
Disciplined hands-on and proactive in all phases of bookkeeping. Excellent communication, telephone, typing skills and a team player required. Duties include heavy order entry, processing orders, implement debts and credits to clients releasing orders and coordinate trucking companies, entering bills, checking manufacturers acknowledgements, preparing reports, invoicing clients, entering payments, filing and, interacting with the sales staff on the selling floor and manufacturers. Must be proficient in Quickbooks. No one will be considered unless accomplished in Quick Books. Salary Commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your resume with your salary requirements to: email@example.com
Part-time Showroom Assistant/Intern – Rose Tarlow Melrose House
Posted Date: 9/22/17
The Rose Tarlow Melrose House NY flagship seeks an organized, collaborative individual to join our showroom team for a part time position/internship. 1-2 days per week, ideal schedule for student. This role involves a mix of responsibilities including:
• Pulling client sample requests
• Managing sample library & replenishing memo’s on a weekly basis
• Providing back up for answering phones when necessary. Checking general voicemail/email regularly
• Maintaining adequate levels of office supplies/order new supplies as needed
• Ensuring that the showroom and office space is neat and organized at all times
• Additional duties as needed
• Strong organization skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Professional demeanor and a positive, self-starter attitude
• Must be proactive and diligent about follow up on all tasks, completing them with efficiency and precision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Excel
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple projects
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Associate- JAB Anstoetz New York Showroom
posted date: 9/22/17
European based luxury home furnishings distributor JAB USA, Inc., is seeking a highly motivated Sales Associate for their flagship New York Showroom.
Excellent opportunity for a highly-driven sales professional with a proven track record of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals. Experience in the luxury home furnishings market preferred. Must possess a passion for sales and be customer service oriented.
- Generate sales for all brands and product categories in the Tri-state area
- Manage and maintain current accounts
- Identify new clients and develop new client relationships
- Recognize and develop new business opportunities
- Place, manage and follow up on orders
- Work closely with customer service department
- Monitor and analyze the market to optimize sales strategy
- Work closely with outside sales team
- Help to maintain showroom merchandising, new collection installations and general showroom maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the A&D luxury industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to details and able to multi-task
- Team player
- Commitment to excellence
About the Company:
Celebrating their 70th year-The JAB Group is a leading European editor of decorative fabrics and furnishings to the interior design trade. Collections include JAB, Chivasso and Soleil Bleu brands. The Company has showroom locations throughout Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America. Flagship New York showroom located in the D&D Building.
Salary commensurate with experience. Commission plan. Full benefits package.
Interested applicants, please send your cover letter and resume including salary requirements to Caroline Vaughn, email@example.com
JAB USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT – Walters
Posted date: 9/22/17
WALTERS is an 84 years old company specializing in Residential and Hospitality industry, the leading company for all custom designs. We curated a vast collection of interior and exterior from Classic to Ultra-modern design, from Wicker to Powder Coated Aluminum in material.
As we are expanding our Residential Showroom Business, we are looking for a team player that is committed in servicing our sales team, and customers. This position will be based in our New York showroom, and report to Showroom Manager of WALTERS. Under this direction, you will be responsible to support our inside and outside sales team, act as liaison between sales reps, vendors, product managers, and clients.
Role and Responsibilities are:
- Enter and assist Sales reps with order entry
- Responsible for all Purchase Order entry and review to ensure accuracy
- Process payments
- Track and manage logistics of shipments to ensure orders arrive timely
- Responsible for product tagging for the showroom items, and responsible for receiving showroom products ensuring all are in showroom inventory list
- Maintain showroom marketing materials
- Assist Sales Team to enter quotes when needed
- Must be detail oriented and know how to prioritize workload
- Must be analytical and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically in NetSuite or any ERP system and Microsoft office
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone with clients, vendors and sales team
- Ability to multi-task and work on many projects simultaneously
- Ability to read complex documents and thorough
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service and organization skills
- 2+ years sales experience in Furniture industry preferred but not a must
- At least 1-year experience in sales
To apply, send your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales Representative: New York City- Residential
Posted date: 9/22/17
European luxury home furnishing editor, seeks experienced, professional outside sales representative with a proven track record for New York City residential sales territory.
Excellent opportunity for a highly-driven, enthusiastic, organized sales representative with extensive knowledge in the luxury home furnishings industry with strong contacts. Must be a team player, self-motivated with a history of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals.
Position is based out of the D&D building New York showroom.
- 2+ years of successful Outside Sales experience to the Design trade
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Existing knowledge of Home Furnishings Industry
- A passion for design
- Proven success in developing new business by expanding client base
- Work closely with the NY showroom team and Vice President of Sales
- Update sample libraries
- Follow up on client quotes and orders
- Prepare schemes for Designer
- Ability to set and maintain an active outside sales schedule
- Participate in relevant trade shows and sales conferences
- Attend industry events
Exact Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested applicants, please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer
Inside Sales – David Sutherland
Perennials and Sutherland LLC. is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively trade only, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. David Sutherland has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. David Sutherland Showrooms in six of the top design markets and design centers in the United States offers selections edited for contemporary elegance, including the company’s own Sutherland® and Perennials® brands.
Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art as a central part of our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Exceeds sales goals given by showroom
- Works as a team to generate new clients and cultivate sales
- Assists clients with fabric and furniture selection
- Checks stock, reserves, and sends CFAs for fabric
- Writes quotes, calculates yardage, and advises lead times on furniture
- Follows up on quotes and fabric reserves with clients and manufacturers
- Professional image
- 3+ years inside sales experience with furniture and fabric preferred
- Computer Skills ( CRM, Order Track, Outlook, Excel)
- Accounting experience with processing payments and deposits
- Good client relationships with area interior designers and architects
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than 100%, a business needs great people to thrive. We believe deeply that the right people are our greatest asset. David Sutherland LLC. is the career for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOLLAND & SHERRY – Sample Department Intern
Posted date: 8/16/17
Holland & Sherry is seeking an enthusiastic, efficient and highly organized intern to join our New York showroom sample department. As an industry leader, we experience some of the highest traffic in the D&D Building working with the top interior designers and architects in the world.
Responsibilities include preparing sample requests, assisting with replenishing sample stock, organizing sample returns and maintaining product displays on the showroom floor. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working in a team environment and must be reliable.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and learn about some of the highest quality interior products in the industry including fabrics, leather, wallcoverings and rugs. An ideal position for current students studying textile/interior/product design, recent graduates or those interested in the industry and eager to learn.
This position is paid and we require a commitment of 2 or 3 full-days per week.
Interested applicants, please email resume to Latrisa email@example.com for consideration
Sales Assistant – Edelman Leather
- Posted date: 8/2/17
- Job Description:
- COMPANY OVERVIEW – Come work at Edelman Leather! Edelman Leather is a specialty business of Knoll, a global office furnishings manufacturer committed to design excellence. Knoll is recognized internationally for creating workplace furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Edelman Leather is the premier brand of luxury leathers for interiors. Our craft is leather. Good leather is produced using hands, eyes, and sensitivity to create a beautiful product. Edelman Leather crafts the best leather in the world for Residential, Hospitality, Contract, Aircraft and Marine use. To learn more about Edelman Leather please visit our website www.edelmanleather.comPOSITION PROFILE – The Sales Assistant supports all activities as they relate to the sales process. The main focus of this position is to support the Sales Team in building the business through excellent Customer Service, actively setting up new Trade Accounts and adding to revenue through personal sales.
- Required Skills:
- Sales Support:
- Enhance the overall customer experience
- Greet and assist clients in the showroom, by phone and email
- Respond to client inquiries and execute marketing activities
- Provide administrative support to multiple levels of the sales team
- Attend outside sales presentations as needed
- Communicate features of product line and new introductions
- Generate quotes and process orders through CRM i.e. Salesforce
- Follow up on sales leads, CFA approvals, and sample requests
- Maintain product display and showroom aesthetic
- Manage sampling: restock, sample fulfillment and maintenance
- Conduct general administrative duties answering phones, filing, ordering supplies etc.
- Arrange shipments in and out of the showroom
- Work with building management as necessary for events, deliveries and maintenance
- Coordinate showroom visits and visual merchandising change-outs
- Manage catering for client meetings and marketing events
- 1-3 years’ experience in vendor/furniture sales, interior design or related field
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, associates, managers, outside contacts and corporate office both in person and by phone
- Ability to multi task and assist more than one customer at time
- Positive and energetic personality with problem solving capabilities
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity
Location: New York, New York, United StatesPosition Type: Full-Time/Regular
To apply, send your resume to Diana Ferretti at dFerrett@edelmanleather.com.
Intern – Élitis
Posted date: 7/26/17
Elitis is seeking an intern. This job will last for anywhere from a school semester to 6months (possibly longer)
We are flexible to days and hours. Position is based in the showroom but some additional support at our HQ may be requested.
- Pulling sample memos (this requires some ladder climbing)
- Data Entry
- Creating and maintaining displays
- Keeping product organized and labeled
- Small errands
Please send resumes to: Contact.firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxury Showroom Design Consultant – The Shade Store (@ Kravet)
Position Reports to: VP of Showrooms
Posted date: 7/12/17
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
We are a 70 year old family business that prides itself on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We are growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 50+ showrooms across the country, a state of the art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky is the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
- Full time highly competitive salary
- Monthly monetary incentive programs based on performance
- Cover 80% of health insurance premiums for each employee
- 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
- $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
- Partake in many charities and local events
- And many more…..
THE POSITION: Luxury Showroom Design Consultant
- Help us carry on a 3rd generation family run company, built on customer service
- Bring your 3 to 5 year professional experience to a brand that’s expanding nationally
- Combine your love of home décor and selling skills to an inclusive team environment
- Be proud to work for a company that manufactures it’s products right here in the USA
- Communicate differentiating qualities for custom products
- Enjoy the autonomy and accountability of being an entrepreneur
- Embrace change as well as facilitate it
- Go the extra mile every time to surprise and delight customers
- Flexible and can work a schedule that includes weekend hours
- Appreciate the investment you are making in this company and in return, our investment in you
- Offer design wisdom and inspiration while helping customers select the perfect window treatments for their home
- Speak comfortably on the functional and stylistic benefits of each of our custom products
- Run the day-to-day operations of their showroom
- Identify outreach opportunities, including marketing to local interior designers
- Host and attend local design events with support from The Shade Store HQ
- Cultivate and promote The Shade Store tradition of a positive family atmosphere
- Participate in ongoing product/technology training, as well as monthly business meetings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Positive and friendly demeanor toward every customer and colleague
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Awareness and interest of the design industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, team player
- 3 to 5 years of experience in either retail, design, sales or customer service
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: We invite you to visit our website and apply at http://www.theshadestore.com/careers
NEW JERSEY / LONG ISLAND TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE – Cowtan & Tout
Posted date: 6/26/17
The Cowtan & Tout New Jersey/Long Island Territory Sales position is responsible for selling product to the Trade on a wholesale basis. This role requires extensive knowledge of Cowtan & Tout products, brands, collections and the home décor interior design industry. The sales employee must demonstrate the ability to develop sales channels and build client relationships. As an outside sales representative this position requires a high level of self-direction, initiative, persistence and productivity focus on results.
- Develop sale channels through a high level of commitment, energy, initiative and imagination.
- Cultivate new clients and business. Understand the market and the needs and desires of perspective clients.
- Set goals and sales strategy, be assertive, proactive and have the internal drive to succeed.
- Execute sales plans and strategy that are aligned to target key clients, identify opportunities, achieve results and maximize your return.
- Promote new collections with product presentations, sales calls and after sales support.
- Be assertive, proactive, innovative and willing to go remarkable lengths to deliver quality to our customers.
- Know your clients, know your industry, know our brands and products, know your competition. Stay abreast, active, current and interested.
- 5 Years Industry Sales Experience
- Education in sales, marketing or interior design
- Active interest in Interior Design
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Confidence
- Highly Persuasive
- Focus and Drive
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates may apply by submitting application through our employment web link. Please upload resume or a linkedIn profile for easy auto-fill.
External Careers Website -Link to job posting: http://bit.ly/2rTBkfv
You may also submit a resume and cover letter directly by email to Susan_Deangelis@cowtan.com.
Textile Outside Sales Representative – Création Baumann
Posted date: 6/16/17
Création Baumann is currently seeking an experienced, motivated outside sales representatives to grow sales in existing accounts and develop new accounts throughout the Greater New York area through direct relationships with Interior Designers, Architects and Commercial buyers.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Maintain and grow revenue in accounts
- Recognize opportunities to maximize sales growth
- Service existing clients
- Provide timely accurate reporting
- Effectively demonstrate product line
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Recent and successful experience in textile sales, along with a sincere commitment to sales performance
- An independent, self-sufficient sales professional who can identify opportunities and has the drive to pursue them
- An understanding of the unique needs of the textile industry and needs of customers
- Appreciation for our product and enthusiasm in making recommendations to customers.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and outgoing personality
Desired Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or Associates degree
Création Baumann designs, produces and sells high quality interior decoration fabrics worldwide. High-quality innovative products and systems for interior decoration with fabrics. Thousands of satisfied private customers, business clients and designers. Market success in creation, production and distribution for over 130 years. A brand with a bright future: Création Baumann.
To apply, send your resume to Carie.Johnson@creationbaumann.com.
Soft Goods Specialist/Showroom Manager – David Michael Interiors
Posted date: 6/15/17
Seeking a showroom manager who is able to multi-task and has knowledge in the design field, soft window treatments and shades in particular.
- Work with our designers, workrooms and installers to coordinate customers’ specialty orders.
- Responsible for the custom labor and administrative work
- Calculate yardage requirements, drapery, bedding and hardware deductions.
- Complete understanding of all drapery hardware and ability to order.
- In depth knowledge of selling Hardlines (including but not limited to Hunter Douglas) and soft window treatments.
- Ability to quote and calculate yardage.
- Write up drapery, bedding and other related products’ work order tickets.
- Computer literate- knowledge of Excel, Quickbooks and Outlook
- Schedule appointments for measure, service and installation
- Communicate with installers as to the day’s appointments
- Track projects with workroom and keep clients notified as to status
- Handle service issues
Qualified individuals will have design and fabric knowledge, basic office skills, light bookkeeping knowledge and a pleasant phone and showroom manner, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Sales Associate – John Rosselli & Associates
Posted date: 5/9/17
- Sales Professional for a High End Multi Line Showroom
- Five years experience in the luxury home furnishings industry
- Established client base preferable
- Must generate sales leads and turn them into realized sales
- Motivated, articulate, highly organized and be able to multi task
- Good communication and follow through skills
- Attention to detail and highest standards of customer service qualities essential
- Team player with excellent computer skills.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales – Luxury Lighting and Furniture Design – OCHRE
Posted date: 4/28/17
OCHRE seeks a highly skilled and motivated outside sales representative. The primary focus for this position will be generating new customers in New York City and throughout the US, while supporting existing accounts. Training will be provided along with competitive compensation including base salary, commission, and health insurance, paid vacation etc.
We are a close-knit team and are hoping to find the right person to grow within our company.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Flexibility/interest in traveling
– Significant knowledge of “to-the-trade” high-end lighting, furniture, and accessories.
– 3+ years of successful outside sales experience.
– Ability to manage an assigned sales territory and meet sales goals on a monthly basis.
– Strong organizational and time management skills, including attention to details.
– Must be well versed in Microsoft Office Software (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
– QuickBooks is a plus
About The Company: www.ochre.net
OCHRE is a luxury British lighting and furniture company that was founded in 1996. Along with selling directly to individuals, our clients consist of leading international interior designers and architects. OCHRE has worked on many custom projects for private residences, boutique hotels, and restaurants throughout the world. OCHRE showrooms are located in London;, and New York City; in SoHo and the D&D Building.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Textile Manager – John Rosselli & Associates
Posted date: 4/25/17
John Rosselli & Associates is looking for a Textile Manager. The Textile Manager is responsible for all elements of our textile department. We currently have 27 textile and wallcovering collections. The Sample Department and Sample Liberian, are under the supervision and guidance of the Textile manager.
The candidate is responsible for maintaining the display, training the sales staff on new product, vetting new collections, being a resource for the sales staff, resolving customer service issues, and as a liaison between showroom and manufacturers.
- Applicant must have 5 years experience in Textiles and Management
- Must have good communication, written and verbal skills
- Organized with attention to detail and possess strong follow up skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Highly motivated
- Develop new client base and business development
- Responsible for quotas, sales analysis, and sales goals
- Excellent management skills
- Team Player
- References upon request
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Architect and Design Lighting Sales Specialist – Baccarat
Posted date: 2/24/17
Develop the Baccarat business through the management and growth of sales in existing accounts and key chain accounts and the development of new points of sale. Develop and build A&D direct sales.
Job Location: D&D Showroom
Reports to: New York General Manager
Direct Reports: None
Hourly rate + Commission
Sells to the A&D business
- Actively prospects and sells directly to the A&D community for residential and b2b projects.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales plans
- Builds relationships with the clients, business partners, and professional designer / architect community
- Customizes or enhances presentations and presents to targeted clients.
- Propose and manage coordinated promotions and events,
- Prepares necessary documentation, operations, computer entry, coordination, and follow-up with the client, various departments and personnel within our US company, and with the parent company
- Experience required – professional sales to the architect and designer community with a strong track record of success
- Strong network within the professional designer and architect industry
- Strategic business development and prospecting experience
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills with clients and their business representatives, coworkers, and all levels of management
- Communication (written and verbal) – excellent ability to write and present proposals and presentations
- Effective negotiating skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial oriented
- Judgment and decision-making skills, resourceful, works with minimal supervision
- Computer proficiency: word, excel, powerpoint and adobe or other programs to create presentations; ability to enhance or customize existing presentations
- Luxury or high end preferred.
To apply, send your resume to Regina Bonito, HR Manager Regina.Bonito@baccarat.fr
Outside Sales Representative: New York, Tri-State – Création Baumann
Posted Date: 12/28/16
Job Description: Creation Baumann is Swiss company that designs and manufactures exclusively to the interior design industry. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, responsible, timely and committed employee to join the New York team. Must be self-motivated, knowledgeable about the design market; possess strong presentation, verbal and written skills. Must be highly organized and have excellent follow through. Must have the ability to cultivate customer relationships, meet sales goals and develop new business opportunities.
Job Requirements: Experience in the design industry, Sales and or marketing. Reliable car, current driver’s license, proficient in computer skills including – Word and Excel.
About our company: Creation Baumann is a 130 year old international family company. With a Swiss manufacturing facility with a team of designers that design, manufacture and distribute quality fabrics. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service, fashion forward design in the interiors industry.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Send your resume with cover letter to: Ranae.email@example.com
Outside Sales Position – Walters
Posted Date: 12/19/16
The outside sales associate will be responsible for seeking new opportunities and build upon client relationships within the NY design community. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as being an active member of a strong team. The candidate must have prior sales experience.
- Professional and prompt, high-quality service to clients
- Drive sales to meet and exceed goals
- Follow up daily on outstanding quotes and orders
- Process quotes and purchase orders
- Conduct outside sales calls
- Attend and network with professional trade organizations, meetings, and events.
- Furniture industry knowledge
- Ability to work as a team player
- 2 years Sales experience
- Proficient on both Mac and PC platforms
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
Walters is a high-end Furniture and fabric company. Walters is a family owned company over 80 years old. We are looking for a high energy and creative person for our Outside Sales position based out of our showroom in the D&D building.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOWROOM SALES ASSOCIATE – ROMO Group
Posted Date: 12/8/16
Join our dynamic team of Sales Associates and become the face of one of the most reputable, exciting and trendy companies in luxury textile design today. You will be the driving force in the development of our sales efforts for all of Romo’s seven brands in your geographic market. Romo’s team of representatives combine their passion for sales, luxury design, and customer service to drive sales growth and market share while forging strong and meaningful relationships with the design community.
As protagonist ambassadors of the Romo brand, our Sales Associates model the company’s values of integrity, originality and customer service, paired with a deep passion for the company’s contribution to the design profession.
If you are you looking for a successful and hip company that has the feel of a Silicon Valley start-up, with the foundation of an established 5th generation family owned business, then Romo may be your next home! We offer competitive salaries, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.
What will you do?:
- Work with Interior Design clients to promote suitable fabric and wallcovering solutions for a wide variety of design projects
- Shop designer schemes within existing product ranges
- Display integrity and a relentless commitment to providing the best possible customer service
- Manage all aspects of order enter including price requests, quote and order processing, along with follow up
- Maintain inventory of memo sample library
- Merchandise the showroom by properly maintaining showroom aesthetic while keeping displays visually enticing
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the design community
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media in order to create new leads and become a prime designer resource
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events
- College degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design architecture and/or fashion
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
What’s in it for you?
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Life and disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com