Hours: 29 hours per week
Holland & Sherry is looking for a Sample Room Intern. The Intern will provide sampling support to our showroom. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete knowledge of all fabric samples within the Company’s data base
- Assist with stocking, cataloging, and organizing samples and sample tools
- Fulfill ongoing sample requests for the sales team and clients shopping the showroom
- Package all shipments, create shipping labels, and contact shipping carrier accordingly
- Ensure inventory control & maintenance of all sample products, equipment, and supplies
- Liaise with multiple vendors to ensure samples are on hand and available
- Someone who is highly organized, pays attention to detail, and takes initiative
- Someone who possesses the ability to multi-task efficiently in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Someone who has the ability to interact professionally with clients in person, over the phone, and via email
- Someone with basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Interior design industry experience is helpful but not essential; the most important thing is that you be interested and eager to learn.
Why this is a great opportunity?
Holland & Sherry is an industry leader, and we have grown steadily every year we’ve been in business. Our worldwide team is made up of smart, dedicated, interesting people who make terrific coworkers.
An offer of employment will be contingent on the applicant successfully passing a background check.
Holland & Sherry is an EEO Employer. Our company participates in E-Verify.
About our Company:
From our inception in 1836, Holland & Sherry has specialized in the finest textiles for the apparel industry. In 1998, Holland & Sherry Interiors was born out of this legacy. Taking inspiration from these traditional apparel fabrics, our interiors textiles have a transitional quality suited for all aspects of the decorated room. In addition to fabrics, Holland & Sherry has developed collections which range across product categories from custom embroidery, rugs, wallcovering and trim, to leather, hardware and lighting.
Holland & Sherry is an industry leader and we’ve grown steadily every year we’ve been in business. Our worldwide team (Scotland, London, Dubai, Munich, Paris, East Asia, Mexico City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Baltimore, and New York) is made up of intelligent, dedication, and motivating people who make terrific coworkers and a strong support system. We offer competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k, stock, and so much more.
Send your resume to: