We are in search of an experienced Sales Associate to join our New team located in the D & D Building in Manhattan. Our new team member must be extremely personable, highly motivated, and capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding; creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
- Research and establish new client relationships as well as cultivating existing client relationships within the design industry
- Develop thorough industry and product knowledge
- Drive sales by presenting Holland & Sherry and represented fabric lines to design industry professionals and other trade members both inside and outside of the showroom
- Producing and routinely updating target client lists and sales strategies
- Promptly following up on all client inquiries
- Corresponding with our customer service team and product managers
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude
- Is eager to learn and share with others
- Is respectful, punctual and personable
- Is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and inclined to learn necessary CRM systems specific to Holland & Sherry
- Has 2-4 years of interior design industry experience
- Showroom experience preferred not required
About our Company:
From our inception in 1836, Holland & Sherry has specialized in the finest textiles for the apparel industry. In 1998, Holland & Sherry Interiors was born out of this legacy. Taking inspiration from these traditional apparel fabrics, our interiors textiles have a transitional quality suited for all aspects of the decorated room. In addition to fabrics, Holland & Sherry has developed collections which range across product categories from custom embroidery, rugs, wallcovering and trim, to leather, hardware and lighting.
Holland & Sherry is an industry leader and we’ve grown steadily every year we’ve been in business. Our worldwide team (Scotland, London, Dubai, Munich, Paris, East Asia, Mexico City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Dallas, Baltimore, and New York) is made up of intelligent, dedication, and motivating people who make terrific coworkers and a strong support system. We offer competitive benefits including health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k, stock, and so much more.
Base Salary + Commission
Send your resume to: