JAB Anstoetz-USA, a leading European luxury home furnishing editor is seeking an experienced, organized, and proactive candidate to fill our newly created Sales Support Specialist position. Come join our New York team in our recently renovated flagship showroom located the D&D building.
This position would support the inside as well as the outside sales teams, responsibilities include but not limited to-
- Maintaining a positive, courteous and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer calls and emails regarding our products, service questions and general client requests.
- Process and following up on orders, reserves, and quotes.
- Help to resolve customer claims
- Communicate and work closely with the sales team to ensure seamless, time efficient communication with clients
Applicants should have:
- 2+ years of experience in customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- A pleasant phone and email personality
- Experience in the to-the-trade industry (a plus, but not required.)
This position will act as the first point of contact for all incoming showroom communication, so it is imperative that the successful candidate have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have been looking for a unique opportunity within the interior design industry and believe you would enjoy being a member of our team, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAB USA offers a competitive vacation and employee benefits package including medical, dental and vision, 401K as well as Group Term Life insurance.
Salary Range – $50,000 – $55,000
Send Resumes to: email@example.com