The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting outside sales teams with a special focus on large hospitality and contract projects. as well as assisting the Showroom Manager with daily showroom operations and business initiatives. The Sales Support Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for existing and new Maya Romanoff clients and will help further drive sales within the individuals’ assigned territories.
Sales team members are among our greatest assets, and their drive to create an exceptional customer experience is key to the company’s success. They must have the demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and find creative solutions to challenging situations. Ideal candidates will have superb people skills, a dynamic personality, be a sophisticated conversationalist, confident, empathetic, friendly, and have a positive outlook.
- Work directly with clientele and follow up to ensure all needs are met.
- Communicate with external and internal clients regarding (but not limited to) order status, pricing, sample requests, delivery confirmations, stock inquiries, and installations.
- Continual CRM input and data management including logging of all communications.
- Process quotes, reserves and orders for assigned territories.
- Collaborate with sales partners to ensure advancement of sales and leads.
- Responsible for maintaining sample inventory, ordering and reporting.
- Maintain territory’s open opportunities using CRM software, running regular reports to assist Territory Manager in conducting periodic sales reviews and analysis.
- Assist Showroom Manager with showroom tasks and maintenance.
- Any special projects and additional duties as assigned by manager or Maya Romanoff leadership.
- Maintain high service standards, create a positive client experience, and foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- Complete tasks and resolve issues in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Represent the company’s best interests in their individual actions.
Skills & Requirements:
- Commitment to deliver the highest level of quality and service to our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to present complicated information in a clear and simple manner.
- Strong work ethic – reliable and responsible.
- A client-centric and can-do attitude, self-starter with a desire to pitch in whenever needed.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal style that reflects our luxury brand when client-facing.
- Customer service experience servicing hospitality and contract clients within the industry desired.
- CRM background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
ABOUT MAYA ROMANOFF
For more than 50 years, award-winning Maya Romanoff has remained the largest producer of handcrafted wallcoverings in the United States. The family-owned and -operated company is based in Skokie, IL, where its team of artisans create groundbreaking wallcovering designs that incorporate natural and sustainably sourced elements, such as glass beads, gold leaf, seashells, wood veneers, water-based inks and more. Whether produced onsite or overseas, handmade or recycled vinyl, every product goes through our rigorous quality-control standards for craftsmanship, beauty and innovation. Maya Romanoff’s discerning clientele is equally based in the commercial and residential sectors.
Send resumes to: Eugene Dizon firstname.lastname@example.org