Zoffany is searching for a sample librarian to join our growing business.
If you’re looking for a strong business then we maybe the company you are looking for. This position will report to the Showroom Manager while working closely with the sales team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and has a passion for design and interiors.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting designers, decorators, and the sales team with product sample requests; fabric and wallpaper memos
- Maintaining sample inventories and ordering replenishment samples as needed
- Organizing and sorting new collection sampling, seasonally
- Assisting in showroom merchandising of new collections; hanging batons and flat board samples
- Fulfilling e-mail sample requests from customers, the sales team, and head office
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting with any other special projects, as required
A successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Provide strong team support
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a faced-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and successfully use the company’s IT system, along with word and excel applications
- A genuine interest in the interior design industry and an eagerness to learn
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Zoffany is the trading name in the United States for the Sanderson Design Group, a UK-based company comprising of the brands Sanderson, Morris & Co, Harlequin, Zoffany, Scion and Anthology. Our brand portfolio offers stylish solutions for consumers, designers and contract interiors, covering a wide range of tastes from traditional to contemporary.
We are a vertical luxury interior furnishings company that designs, manufactures and distributes textiles and wallpapers with a range of ancillary interior products.