From our inception in 1836, Holland & Sherry has specialized in the finest textiles for the apparel industry. In 1998, Holland & Sherry Interiors was born out of this legacy. Taking inspiration from these traditional apparel fabrics, our interiors textiles have a transitional quality suited for all aspects of the decorated room. In addition to fabrics, Holland & Sherry has developed collections which range across product categories from custom embroidery, rugs, wallcovering and trim, to leather, hardware and lighting.
Our growing company is in search of someone to join our team in our New York City showroom. Our new team member must be extremely personable, highly motivated, and capable of working efficiently on an individual and group level. Our company is rapidly expanding; creating exciting new opportunities for career growth.
Holland & Sherry is looking for a Sample Room Librarian for our New York City showroom. This role will provide sampling support to our showroom. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with stocking, cataloging, and organizing samples and sample tools
- Fulfilling ongoing sample requests for the sales team and clients shopping the showroom
- Packaging all shipments, create shipping labels, and contact shipping carrier accordingly
- Ensuring inventory control & maintenance of all sample products, equipment, and supplies
- Liaising with multiple vendors to ensure samples are on hand and available
- General upkeep of the showroom floor and displays
To apply, please contact: email@example.com