Join our ultra-dynamic NYC showroom team and become the face of an iconic global leader in luxury textiles. You are deeply passionate about all aspects of the design profession and model the company’s values of integrity, originality, and the highest standard of customer service.
If you are looking for a hip company, effortlessly mixing the nonchalance of a start-up, with the foundation of a 5th generation, family owned and operated global business, then Romo should be your destination! We offer great salaries, bonuses, and outstanding benefits.
- Work closely with our Designer clientele to promote suitable fabric and wallcovering options for a wide variety of design projects.
- Source product options and “schemes” requested by interior designers via email or phone.
- Manage all aspects of order entry, including quotes, reserves, sales order entry and order processing, along with all required follow up.
- Display integrity with an ever-present commitment to providing the best possible Customer Service experience.
- Keep product merchandising up to date according to standardized company rotations.
- Maintain a fresh and desirable showroom aesthetic with frequently updated product displays.
- Manage our customer base and build key relationships within the local design community.
- Increase our customer base through research and observation, including the use of social media to create new leads and become a prime designer resource.
- Make a conscious effort to host and attend industry events.
Key To Success:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in either Design, fashion related sales, or prior industry sales experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude.
- Passionate about luxury products, interior design, architecture, and fashion.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Natural leadership skills
- A unique corporate culture with a strong focus on total employee satisfaction.
- Career Advancement opportunities
- 100% covered Medical Benefits
- Dental, Life and Short-and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Vacation
- Profit Share
- 401K with 4% match
Qualiﬁed candidates may send resume and cover letter to:
The ROMO Group
16722 West Park Circle Drive
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023