Farrow & Ball – Showroom Assistant, Midtown, New York (24 hours per week)
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our showroom team in Midtown New York.
As the Showroom Assistant, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, driving sales and helping the team meet and exceed targets. This is a fantastic opportunity to release your creative potential and grow our global luxury paint and wallpaper brand.
If you have a genuine passion for colour and a real desire to offer the highest level of customer service, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Farrow & Ball.
What we expect from you
- Actively selling the complete Farrow & Ball product assortment with the ability to close sales and experience in client follow up
- Proactively selling the colour consultancy service and providing accurate advice on colour and suitability.
- Maintaining the Farrow & Ball image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring that Farrow & Ball Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customers in a courteous and professional manner and handling customer complaints efficiently.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Processing cash and credit transactions accurately and dealing with customer refunds.
- Assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment and multitask.
- IT literate.
- Technical knowledge of paint and wallpaper is desirable.
This role will require regular lifting and manual handling of Farrow & Ball products and additional training will be offered where needed.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 401K scheme matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Company Sick Pay
We are an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org