JAB Anstoetz, a leading European luxury home furnishing editor, seeks experienced, upbeat, positive, professional sales associate with a proven track record for their flagship New York showroom.
This newly created position will cover both inside and outside residential sales and is an excellent opportunity for a highly-driven, enthusiastic, organized sales associate in the luxury home furnishings industry. Must be a team player, self-motivated with a history of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals.
Position is based out of the newly renovated New York JAB showroom in the D&D building.
- Sales experience in the wholesale or retail Design trade preferred.
- Generate sales for all JAB brands, multi-lines and product categories
- Manage, maintain and grow current and new Tri State accounts
- Periodic sales calls on Tri State selected customers.
- Join and host showroom and customer social events.
- Assist clients with project schemes/shops
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Follow up on orders, reserves and product requests
- Identify new clients and develop/build new business opportunities
- Attention to details and ability to multi-task
- Computer skills: Outlook, Excel
- Commitment to excellence
About the Company:
The JAB Group is entering its 76th year of operations as a leading European editor of decorative fabrics and furnishings to the interior design trade. Collections include JAB and Chivasso brands along with the representative collections from Hartmann&Forbes and MariaFlora/Filippo Uecher. The Company has showroom locations throughout Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America.
Benefits of working for JAB Anstoetz:
Working for the largest Global textile editor with growing presence in North America.
Exciting workplace with opportunity to develop sales strategies.
Comprehensive training provided.
Position offers salary range of $60.000 to $75.000 plus commission, full benefits such as medical, dental and vision insurance, group life insurance, paid vacation time and 401K.
Send resume and cover letter to Marck Bloemers, VP of Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org