Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Showroom Sales Representative in New York City!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Residential Showroom Sales Representative in New York City for our beautiful flagship showroom! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- GROW Residential sales in New York Metro area.
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers
- Create daily call reports through CRM activity and close sales
- Schedule in Showroom product presentations
- Generate monthly synopsis of the showroom activities
- Collaborate with client on project shop jobs and providing samples
- Attend networking events as agreed upon with showroom manager
- 5+ years of Selling experience, preferably within the Interiors Industry
- Must be based in New York City or surrounding suburbs
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Current hourly compensation ranges from $31.25 to $39.50 based on interiors industry experience
- Generous Commission program with uncapped potential earnings
- Company bonus program
- Annual Cost of Living Increase
- Retirement Plan – company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Medical Coverage – low cost to the employee ($20 per month)
- Spouse/ Domestic Partner/ Civil Union Partner Coverage
- Family Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Prescription Plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
Other PJ Perks & Benefits:
- 16 Paid days off per calendar year
- 10 Paid holidays
- Detailed onboarding plans that outline 30/60/90 goals and trainings.
- Earn Paid time off for community service – Up to 3 days per year
- Employee Discount on PJ Wallcoverings
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world. To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Click Here to apply