Perennials and Sutherland, LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively to-the-trade, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. Our company has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. Everything we do and the elite clientele we serve is dedicated to making life more beautiful. Environments for life, architectural, landscape and beyond are what we live and breathe each and every day. Ours is more than a life of producing and selling products. Our people share a passion for creativity, design and art that is central to our daily lives. It’s not just what we do but what we love.
The Showroom Sales Support will have a variety of responsibilities within both showrooms that changes from day to day. This is a temporary position but requires availability Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales team in the Showroom(s).
- Cover Sales floor when necessary.
- Assist Sales team with designer inquiries.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Learn how the showroom team interacts with Design Firms, Manufacturers, and End Users.
- Assist in management of showroom samples and promotional materials
- Assist in management of showroom operational needs.
- Assist with any and all administrative tasks as needed.
- Ability to travel between two locations at the NYDC (200 Lexington) and the D&D Building (979 Third Ave) based off business needs.
- Computer literacy Microsoft Office; Excel; knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in a flexible, deadline based work environment.
- Critical attention to detail
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than perfection, a business needs great people and a collaborative environment to thrive. We maintain, develop, and inspire talented professionals and craftsmen. Our investment in people, equipment, and facilities results in a positive engaging workplace and gives our company a competitive edge in the marketplace. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We offer careers for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win. We foster potential, celebrate success, and support every colleague.
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC employees enjoy a vibrant office culture, welcoming and inclusive executive team, and fantastic work-life balance.
Send Resumes to: