ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Chesneys is the world’s leading supplier of hand-carved stone mantelpieces. The company’s success is based on a passionate commitment to great design, intelligent engineering, craftsmanship, innovation, and outstanding service.
The Senior Sales Representative’s role will include various activities and responsibilities, including the development of client relationships, project management, and other sales-related tasks. Flexibility and a proactive approach are essential as we are a small team and projects come up frequently that fall beyond the scope of our defined roles. The ideal candidate will be articulate, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and confident. Some travel is required. This position is full-time with generous benefits and a vacation package.
• Prospect and update new clients in the showroom, virtually, and within specified territories outside of the NYC metro area.
• Develop and maintain client relationships within the A&D community.
• Provide tracking updates, pricing, and stock information to clients.
• Manage leads, generate detailed quotes, provide samples as needed, send follow-ups, and maintain sales quota.
• Use Microsoft Office products to organize information and communicate across channels both in-house and with clients.
• Inform clients of new products and give expert technical knowledge about Chesneys products and what our brand offers.
• Exhibit working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and willingness to stay up-to-date on evolving technologies.
5+ years of sales experience, A&D industry preferred
Ability to multitask, organized, self-driven, customer-centric, time management
Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work part of a team as well as individually
The starting compensation for this role is $65K base + commission.
Health care Package
401K plan with company match after 3 years
*Commission rate will be based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com