Kettal is seeking a Showroom Sales Associate who will be directly responsible for assisting the Showroom Manager in regard to client interaction, sales, order processing, sample requests and administrative necessities.
- Provide the customer and/or designers with project direction, frame and fabric selections, and furniture layout to ensure a successful completion and delivery of order.
- Complete sales transactions from qualifying the potential client, to design consultation, product selection, quote preparation, payment processing, and follow through of delivery and set-up.
- In cooperation with the Showroom Manager, maintain the visual appearance of the showroom and product.
- Verify accuracy of sales orders and manage daily cash/credit transactions and reporting.
- Respond to/resolve common inquiries or claims from clients.
- Assist in management of inventory and facility upkeep to meet the needs of the Showroom within established Company standards.
- Execute Company sales policies and practices.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Ability to problem-solve, to work in a fast-paced environment, to handle difficult situations and to provide superior client service to both external and internal clients and staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to interface effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Possesses a strong work ethic demonstrated by attention to detail and completion of all tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
About our Company:
KETTAL is a family owned business founded in 1966, in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in the design and manufacturing of high-end outdoor furniture. KETTAL North America was incorporated in 2004 and currently has 3 showrooms in the USA: Miami, New York and Chicago.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org